View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #6
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanjt View Post
The big question with this, and any increase in the number of cores, is where is the power coming from?

If you want long battery life then the size and capacity of the battery will have to increase. Conversely, if the battery stays the same size/capacity then you will need to recharge every few hours.

At some point you get to the position where a netbook becomes the best option.
I agree. I was using the zagg keyboard case on my iPad. Awesome case & the keyboard was great. But then I kept thinking that it's not a Netbook & I want to use it as a tablet. That's why I have the iPad. My laptop is in the other room if I need it. So I gave the case to my nephew that could use it more because he takes his iPad to school & takes notes. I kept thinking that I might as well get the Netbook if I'm going to use my iPad like one.

Anyway, the transformer Cybertron prime is pretty nice. Just no more money or room for another tablet in the house right now.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote