View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Keep in mind that the 'mobile' Overdrive web pages won't give you a Kindle option (assuming you are using the Fire browser). If you change the Fire browser settings (under 'Advanced' find 'Desktop or mobile view') to 'Optimize for desktop view' then you'll get the 'full' website and the choice to get Kindle format. Once you get the full site, bookmark the URL and then use that. You'll then be able to have the browser setting as desired.

Another option is to install Overdrive Media Console on your Fire (from Overdrive.com). You can use that to read .ePub format and also listen to library audiobooks, etc. It's not a great ePub reader but it should work on Kindle (I haven't tried it myself yet on Fire as I am currently out of ADE authorizations..).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote