View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:26 AM   #7
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Did I miss the pics on the old Rocketbooks (ETI-1 or ETI-2)?
No ETI-1 (current iteration of the RCA1200 and Gemstar2150), or ETI-2 (current iteration of the RCA1100, Gemstar1150 and eBookwise1150). Nor the Rocket, introduced in 1999 or 2000 I believe. I bought mine in 2000 - it was similar to the ETI-2 but not identical. It had a very nice charging dock and a higher quality screen. I ended up with two of them, both retired by 2003 with cracked screens, and Gemstar replaced them with 1150s for $50 each.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote