View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 05:19 AM   #53
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijbrewst View Post
I have been through Apprentice Alfs good instructions, but I am not sure if the program is working or not. All my files are Kindle files, but they are on different accounts. If I am registered on my Kindle on one account, I can see a book brought from another account, but it won't open as it says it is on the wrong account. Does removing the Amazon DRM also remove the account control, or just within one account?
It's against Mobileread policy to allow explicit DRM-removal advice, so you won't get an answer here.

But if you ask at Apprentice Alf's blog, you might have better luck.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote