View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 10:23 PM   #58
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trane View Post
And I do have that set. Would that make a diff? I set the Temp folder to be located on a different [logical] drive than the installation (which is of course on C:\). The Temp folder is located on a 200GB partition I have designated for scratch folders for programs like Sigil, Sony Vegas, etc. It happens to be my J drive and has 188GB free, so it's not a space thing... unless the Temp folder location s/b in the same partition/drive as the installation... i.e., on C?
I'd try putting it back to the default "/Users/<username>/AppData/Local/Temp" to see if it makes a difference. Wiping the Sigil.ini would reset the Temp driectory. Sigil always cleans up after itself (except after a crash), so space shouldn't be an issue at all. I don't really recommend altering the Temp folder setting unless the default proves to be problematic (as mentioned in the Mac scenario above).

Reverting to the default will at least eliminate that as a potential problem.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-28-2017 at 10:27 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote