Thread: Marvin 3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 10:50 AM   #15
JKenP
Connoisseur
JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JKenP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Kobo iPhone Kindle 8 HD
Why are we resurrecting this argument? I use Moon Reader Pro on my Android tablet. The metadata reports page numbers which I rightly/wrongly assume came from the hardcover edition but could have been from a number of other editions with a different page count. However, it reports similar data to Melvin when reading -- chapter page info and % read.

Moon is the top rated reader on Android. It does the same thing Melvin does. "Real" page numbers do not exist with electronic displays. You will see they don't even match between different print editions. You can't program the impossible.

Last edited by JKenP; 12-08-2016 at 10:53 AM.
JKenP is offline   Reply With Quote