View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #10
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceBrigade View Post
So out of curiosity, if someone foolish in the house got to the device before we did and connected it and updated it to 5.10.1.1 (3360340004), does that mean we'll just be out of luck?
I don't know.

So far, I have focused my attention on the most recent succesful jailbreak method.

I am going to let other people look for other jailbreaking methods, and I am not quite ready to test my method after doing an update :-)

SKK has taken his/hers apart, I don't recall how familiar SKK is with the serial jailbreaking, but that option should allow him to test the updates, and then downgrade over serial if he really needs to - or just jailbreak over serial, no need to downgrade for that.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote