View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 08:44 PM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
So far, I've had the buttons stop working once. I looked up a word, then opened the dictionary because the definition was one of those "non-definitions" that used a variant of the word as the definition (something like "gregariousness: the act of being gregarious").

This was the first time I actually opened the dictionary in an Amazon reader, and if I remember correctly, I couldn't figure out how to get back to the book. I ended up pressing home and re-entering the book that way.

I wondered if it was a glitch because I didn't close the dictionary. It hasn't happened again (yet), but I haven't had a need to open the dictionary, either. So I haven't really tested whether it really was an issue with exiting out of the dictionary without closing it.
Don't think it's the dictionary. I have opened the dictionary several times and I'm almost certain I've gone to the home page at least once or twice from there (usually I just go back). The buttons still respond.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote