View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #6
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmartin6 View Post
I'm fairly new to twitter. Do you put the #amwriting tag at the end of your tweets if you want to get a wider distribution?
Thanks,
Deb
Tags like #amwriting can appear anywhere in the tweet. Some people embed the tags into their message to save letters. (i.e. they might post "I #amwriting my novel today.") I usually put it at the end.

People who want to read and follow the posts with that hashtag can click on the tag in any message that has it, or do a search on it.