View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:32 AM   #4
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKindle View Post
I wish there was a way that you can add a pop up on the tray icon so it alerts us when a new update is available. You see, I plan on keeping Calibre running, so I can always get my daily RSS feeds on news articles.

Right now the only way I know if there is an update, is to restart Calibre. I didn't find a "new update" in the menu to click on. Unless I am not looking in the right place?

BTW, thanks for the update!
i have calibre always open, but it does tell me about updates - not as a pop-up but as a message at foot of main screen.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote