View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 03:08 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
What an excellent and succinct summation, lloydt.

I'm one of those who loves his Reader, and wouldn't trade it. But I also can see that when the iLiad, or something like it, progresses a bit further, it could easily become something I would want for business/professional purposes. At the moment, I expect that the new TabletPC that I've gotten via work will fill my needs in that area. Since I can convert it to a slate, I can use it to take meeting notes without it being as obtrusive as regular notebook (plus MS OneNote is shaping up into a tool I'm going to love -- it might as well have been designed for the way I work, as nearly as I can tell), so I'm good for the moment, but down the road a bit, the iLiad 2.0 might be just the thing.

I appreciate you sharing your insights in the matter, you've helped me get a better grasp of my own thinking on the two devices, and, I think, offered those who are still trying to decide which way to go some excellent food for thought!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote