View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 08:55 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I do like my Sony Reader. I use it to read books. I'm not looking for it to deal with PDF properly. It really can't without zooming and scrolling.

What I am doing now is waiting to see what these new devices are going to be like. I'm in no rush to go out and get a second reader. The Sony works for me. If something comes along down the road that does something I really want or need that the Sony does not, maybe. But for now, the Sony is where I'll stay.

The other major difference with the iLiad is the price. I can't justify it at the moment. If I had $750 to spend, I'd probably look at maybe getting a new laptop,
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote