View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #87
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I used sony software for a week.

It allowed me to sync flawlessly for 3 days...then it quit doing so for no reason at all. The only thing i did was download a free book (non public domain) from the sony library. I deleted the book and it still didnt work. I then decided to simply move my files over to the memory stick and that worked great for about 2 days. Then for no reason at all my POE collection would not move over no matter what I tried. I then decided to try the sync thing again. It worked well. I decided to redownload that one book previously mentioned. The sync worked fine. 2 days later the sync quit working.

AAAHHHHH!

Calibre for the win.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote