View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #723
Lady Stardust
User
Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, Kindle 3, PW1/2/3, KOA1/2/3, Aura HD/One/, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I'm not a Mac user so I can't tell you specific Mac commands. I believe it's something to do with directories beginning with a dot (eg .kobo) being 'hidden'. So you need to find the Mac way to 'un-hide' them.

Perhaps another Mac-user will be able to tell you something more specific.
Thank you Jackie and Peter, the problem was in hidden files
I just went to Go to Folder and typed .kobo and voila, dictionary folder was there
Lady Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote