View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #615
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
NullNix will be happy to know that I just finished moving the whole cover handling to tmpfs + symlinks . And tweaked a bit the shuffling code in random/shuffle 'cycle' mode to avoid some extra IO too.

So, while it's a good news in the long run, the next version might exhibit all new, fun & weird bugs! Yaaaay!

Let's see what happens on legacy devices once I finish backporting these changes...
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote