View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 02:35 AM   #42
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
When you state that the Kobo Glo screen is "better than the PW screen," then this is simply your opinion.
Nope, it's a supposition gleaned from the two reviews I cited in my post. At that point I had not handled a PW so I couldn't say. Sorry, I thought it was clear from the context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
When you state that the Kobo Glo does not dim as much, this is a verified finding here at MobileRead and in other reviews across the net. However, I find that my Kobo Glo dims enough to be fine for night reading in bed.
Don
That's the good to hear. I have since handled a PW and I like both screens. Saying that, I would be uneasy purchasing a PW because of the reports of inconsistent quality of the display. The one I saw was fine, though it was in a lit environment.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote