View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #33
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
It's important to look closely at the details of the reviews, too. The only device-related downside that Wired noted with the Kobo was that the light doesn't dim quite far enough for reading in blackness. The rest of the deductions were for retail experience, something that only matters to some users and not to others (for me, for example, it's completely irrelevant).
You read my mind. I was just about to post the same thing. The reviews only got me to lean more toward the Kobo, even though I had originally been leaning towards the Kindle. The retail experience isn't nearly as important to me as the screen.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote