View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #29
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem_93 View Post
it works. the problem it was me that i thought that the plugboard change the names of the files,so i will see if it work from calibre,not only from kindle.

I'm really sorry for the lot of trouble..
I'm glad you have it all sorted out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem_93 View Post
searching in old post i discover that the plugbiard didn't change the title on calibre like i was thinking. So For see if it's work i must see on kindle.
I alawys sen only on calibre .-. sorry for the lot of trouble .-.
p.s. i suggest to add this "little" detail at the guide,beacause i seen that i'm not the only one that fall in this trap
The guide does say "Metadata Plugboard" which implies that metadata is changed. Further down it talks about Filename change using Save templates.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-26-2013 at 06:09 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote