View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:08 AM   #37
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Maybe I'm just extra crabby this morning, but I'm kinda pissed that I went to my account and found I was opted into "quick buy" without my knowledge.
It's not just you. I went to check, thinking 'nope not me I never opted in and have had an account for over a year' but thought better to be safe than sorry.

I was less than pleased to find I was opted in and I had to give extra details before it would allow me to opt out as when I originally hit the 'save' button after changing the setting it wouldn't allow me to do that without filling in other extra details with no baring on what I was fixing.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote