View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #11
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
I'm digging the idea of the 50GB of Dropbox space.

I'm intrigued by the "smart stay" feature. It's not something that I've really thought about when reading on my phone, but now that I look back, I'll admit that time-out can bother every now and again.
The smart stay feature is nice but no biggie. I have a big button on my home screen now that lets me toggle "screen always on" off and on.

As for the SMS to phone feature, it actually makes me worried that it could possibly dial out even when I don't want it to. Depends on how sensitive this is.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote