View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #11
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppy View Post
Dual boot runs off the eMMC not an SD, and there's a Nook app for Android, so you don't ever really need to reboot to just read your BN stuff.

The more I play around with the full Android OS, the more I like it. There's so much more functionality in the Nook that is simply wasted using the stock OS.
True, but I didn't want the nook app. I like the book shelf set up and the home screen. I don't really need it to be a full android device since I have a android phone and a ipad. My Nook is for reading with everything else being secondary..

Speaking of Apps, I wish Amazon would fixed up theirs. ITs so plain next to ibooks..but I can't read in ibooks because the text isn't nearly as sharp. Can't wait for ipad 3 which is suppose to fix that in a big way if the screen rumors are true.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote