View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:43 AM   #12
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Ok forget about my previous post as I don't think you can get a very accurate result. The 10 books I had tried before were the largest by page from earlier page count and all were large fantasy and scifi books. With the updated plugin the count for all those books was about 30-35% more than the stated on amazon for harcover and paperback.
But the count for other genres like romance the count is less by about the same or more so this count is good for only comparing ebook libraries.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote