View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:57 AM   #11
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
The page count is still about 30% more than the hardcover and paper back written in Amazon will it be possible to get those numbers. I would really prefer those numbers or the calculated numbers to be close to that.
I do know that for some books the count wont be that close as sometime the typeface used might be bigger. But for the 10 or so book I compared the count was consistently around 30% more that for the hardcover. I do read a lot of fantasy and scifi and usually the type face is more or less the same for those books so maybe thats why I got such a consistent result.
If that's not possible would it be possible to make the page count user configurable so maybe we can specify how many words or letters would signify as one page.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote