View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 09:38 PM   #10
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Just one tiny thing, without realizing it I selected my clippings file to have a page number calculated. This "book" is only in a text format, I have the mobi format selected as my preferred format. The error message said it could not calculate the page count because no epub version existed, which is correct. However, would it be better to have the error message state the preferred format didn't exist, rather than epub?? Just a question.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote