View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #7
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I cannot comment on the technical aspect, however as a user I would like it to be user configurable as to which format should be the default when more than one exists. While I have both mobi and epub in my library, mobi is my primary format so that is the one that I would like to use. Unfornuately I am not able to use the apnx plugin because the k2 does not support it.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote