View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #5
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
words carry meaning, yes, but really, I don't seem to visualize that meaning. If asked to describe a character in a book, be it never so vividly painted, I can parrot back the author's description, but I don't seem to have a visual in mind.

The only two exceptions are Aral Vorkosigan, from Lois Bujold's books, and that only because she said that she used Oliver Reed as a model, and I"ve seen pictures of Oliver Reed. And the other exception is Ivan Vorpatril, from the same series. Someone suggested that John Barrowman play Ivan, and now that's how I see Ivan... but only because I've seen pictures of John Barrowman.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote