View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 01:04 PM   #11
Gotadimple
Zealot
Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Nvidia Shield
When I chose my Nook STR, the Kindle was available, but they had yet to adapt a method for using public libraries. The Nook use of PUB also provided a range of books not just from one seller. I saw more flexibility with the STR than with the Kindle. B&N had also established a solid method of advertising new books (Free Fridays) and had a good community of readers to exchange ideas about books and the device.

So B&N was the first out of the gate with a comprehensive system. I still use my Nook, but when I travel I read on a tablet using the Kindle app - just for ease of downloading. I'd prefer the Nook, but don't want to carry more than one device.

Last edited by Gotadimple; 11-11-2017 at 01:09 PM.
Gotadimple is offline   Reply With Quote