View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Is there any downside to making REALLY short epubs?

I was whipping out some novel-length epubs for advanced readers and I noticed for the .epub to be converted to a .mobi in Kindlegen I had to put meta data in the epub. What I want to do now is make flash fiction epubs (less than 1000 words) in Sigil. Are there any downsides to doing this? Any quirks (like the meta data need for Kindlegen conversion) for doing it? (Ultimately I want to have an .odt, .docx, .epub and .mobi I can send out to people.) Thanks.

And btw Sigil is THE MOST RELIABLE software for doing this stuff. You guys are awesome!
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote