View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:46 AM   #43
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Good luck with that. All the $200 range Android tablets I've seen are pretty bad. I doubt you will get as much bang from the buck from any other low-priced tablet.
What about a rooted nook color? They show up under $200, and probably will more now that the fire is coming out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadenfroh View Post
The Lenovo A1 has made it really competitive now. It has two cameras, bluetooth, gps, and microSD & SD slot.

And there's a deal to get the 16GB version for $230

My interest in the Fire has nearly been extinguished.
I was excited about it for about 10 minutes. Then I bought a Nook Color for $149 instead. I felt like I'd get more flexibility for a lower price. (Ooops...I mean I was excited about the Fire for about 10 minutes, not the Lenovo!)
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote