View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #9
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
The spec says it needs to validate and it does. As jellby said order of attributes should not matter. That said it's worth looking into changing to accommodate the Nook (I have a touch and this change still conforms to the spec).

Please open a bug on Sigil's bug tracker. Include what was found as far as getting covers to show on the Nook and a link to this thread. This way I won't forget to look into changing the order back to how 0.3 has them. This way others can see the issue and look into it if I'm taking too long.

Even with possibly changing Sigil, B&N's reader is still wrong and they really need to fix it.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote