View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 12:27 PM   #15
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
It must be a tablet or Windows 10 problem. Mine opens full size every time. I use a Surface Pro 4 Win 10. I run Calibre and my Calibre Library on a USB Flash Drive with Freda as my default reader. When I select a book to read in Calibre it opens in Freda. I do not see any settings in Freda that cover this problem.
Apache
Ok, thank you Apache. I felt it was Windows, but it doesn't do it elsewhere, like on another app like Kindle reader. I'll keep looking through the net and find something on it I'm sure

Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote