View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 08:18 AM   #13
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Go to settings and scroll down to layout. Make sure text columns (landscape) and text columns ( portrait) show 1 not two. Settings is the little gear or tire shaped icon. It is on the left in main menu. In book touch the bottom right corner and the icon is 4th top left.
Apache
Have another issue Apache, and I spent since 3:30 this a.m. trying to find the answer in Windows 10 info. Nothing yet so thought I would ask you. My Freda App all looks good with only one hang up. When I close the App, and reopen, it changes Window size, not position, just the size. I'll show you a couple of snips.

Sorry to bug you with this again, I hope you won't mind, Denise PS 1st snip is how I like the App to be as I read, second is how it opens each time and I have to resize it (I did look through the layout section again but didn't see anything that "saved" window size):
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1st for apache.JPG
Views:	408
Size:	206.1 KB
ID:	168872   Click image for larger version

Name:	2nd for apache.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	168873  
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote