View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 05:56 PM   #6
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Oh, and FWIW, I just tried my Fire tablet and my bluetooth speaker (not earbuds, just a portable speaker). The bluetooth speaker was able to play/pause Smart Audiobook Player. I did not try the speakers volume controls with Smart (I know those work with music off the tablet), nor it's next/previous buttons either (I know those work with music playing from the tablet as well). I should have thought to test Smart Audiobook Player with my speaker before asking here about earbuds, but my brain is a bit slow at times. At least y'all gave me some good confirmation that the earbuds should work just fine to play/pause. Thanks!
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote