View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 01:26 AM   #40
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
One would think that Google folks were smarter than that. Maybe they don't read a lot of fiction.
I suspected so, even posted it earlier in this thread post 25. But I'm not surprised this is their business model they tie everything to the internet.

But I can't see myself paying for an ebook where I have to surf the internet to read AND pay full price. Once they start losing money they'll catch on.

And this is why Amazon is dominating. While they do lock you into a platform, they make everything easy, convenient and affordable.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote