View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 06:22 AM   #66
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
A release version of Access-Aide v040 is now available for Sigil. It supports both epub2 and pub3 ebooks.

Hope this helps!
Sure it does! I really don't know how to thank you enough for this

I have a small problem with the GUI for setting image alt's, though - it goes over the top of my screen, so that the Okay and Cancel-buttons aren't visible. It seems the standard tkinter screenmath doesn't take any toolbars into account. By some trial-and-error messing around with your code I've made them visible by altering line 44 in accessgui.py:

h = localRoot.winfo_screenheight()+(localRoot.winfo_screenheight()/5)

Then the bottom of the dialog runs below my screen, but that's not quite so big a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I have built an Ace page in the wiki and am starting to collect accessibility features there.
I've got my hands on the BISG Quick Start Guide to Accessibility, which is supposed to be the best guide to epub accessibility at the moment. It carries a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 license, and the copyright notice furthermores states that "The Book Industry Study Group, Inc. (“BISG”) owns all rights to this publication and the copyrights therein. This publication is made available free-of-charge. Anyone who downloads it may post a copy on his or her company’s website or distribute it in physical or digital form to others.."

So I guess it should be legal to include it on Mobileread Wiki? - Let me know if you want it.

Regards,

Kim

Last edited by elibrarian; 02-18-2018 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Typo
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote