View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #36052
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I didn't get a spork, I got a knife, fork, spoon and teaspoon all separately. I had planned on getting a small GoToob and a cup and I ended up with a small and a medium GoToob, a cup, cutlery and a packet of soap leaves for in my bag. Somehow travel and hardware/DIY store have the effect on me that I always buy more than I need, or rather, that I find more things that I need than I thought .
Dangerous places, those outdoor-shops..........
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote