View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 04:58 AM   #55
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
I got 4325mAh. Regarding the Max2 replacement battery from aliexpress, the seller offered me a replacement. I'm still waiting for it, but in fact I won't even bother with trying it right away. The current modded battery holds really long when the tablet is used just for reading. Looking at the battery usage graph, last time I charged it on 2nd September and I still have 68%. Of course the usage graph looks like a comb as I use it about 1 - 2h per day.

By the way, it was quite difficult to solder the C11-ME370T battery to the board trying not to heat it up. It's perhaps about my skills but next time I am going to use conductive glue instead of soldering. That's much safer and easier option.

Last edited by plusz; 09-13-2021 at 05:05 AM.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote