View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 07:40 PM   #50
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
Unfortunately it can't measure the current, always display 0 mA.
Yes, the Android system allows places for these values to be stored and accessed but there is no guarantee that the underlying hardware and firmware supports them.

When doing real analysis of a device I substitute a special power supply for the battery so that I can see the current drain at a fixed (and not drooping) voltage.

Those tiny push-in flexible printed circuit board plugs (as used in the Poke3 battery connection) are a pain and I don't have any breakout adapters for them.

Was that 4.146V with USB plugged in or not?

Right now, I'm 4.266V = 84% plugged in, 4.197V with the plug out.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote