View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 03:27 AM   #26
Jo69
Addict
Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jo69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo. Samsung Galaxy Tab. Kindle 4 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Should be backed up along with your libraries, just like all your other data

To transfer calibre to a new computer there's an Export/Import option in the Library icon drop-down menu. Export will bundle all the calibre data (libraries and configuration) on the old computer into a spanned archive. Import will read the spanned archive and re-create the calibre data on the new computer.

BR
I know I transferred my Library ages ago when I had a new pc.
But only saved the calibre folder full of my books, then added them again. My columns etc. that I added were still there.
I did not do it through import export.
Jo69 is offline   Reply With Quote