View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 08:07 AM   #470
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Hi Barty, thanks for taking the time to help. Much appreciated. I followed your instructions step by step and still nothing. Every time I use the font hack in KUAL and then try to see whether it's worked in the Aa menu the screen flashes before the menu bar appears at the top of the screen. It's like there's a glitch or something, and I don't know whether this has anything to do with it. I may just have to uninstall the font hack and reinstall it given how it's looking at the moment.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote