View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 12:25 PM   #469
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
Thankyou for your response. I've now tried all three, and none seem to make my custom fonts appear in the "custom section of "condensed". I remembered to "update fontconfig cache" first as well. It's just really confusing.
let's try the direct approach.

0/ rename the attached file to 99-override-condensed.conf (the forum won't let me attach an unknown file extension).

1/ edit the file with a text editor. Replace yourfontname with the name of your font.

2/ copy the file into linkfonts/etc/conf.d/ Delete any other existing file in that folder

3/ open kual and do an update fontconfg cache.

Note: You need to know the exact name of your font. In Windows, you can see the font name by right clicking and select Preview.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 99-override-condensed.conf.txt (302 Bytes, 519 views)

Last edited by Barty; 01-29-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote