View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #621
TheArtfulDodger
Zealot
TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Touch, Kindle, Nook Touch
Question Where's the Model Number?

Hello:

I happened to see, when Calibre updated, that it was adding support for version 3.0 of the firmware of the Touch, so my ears perked up. I see all kinds of references to model numbers in this thread (N905, N905C, etc.) but I can't see any reference to a model number on my "Device Information" page at all.

I am also interested in knowing why, if the 3.0 software is out and has been for a while, my Kobo Touch (original model) hasn't updated? Is there a thread that sets out, in some detail, how (exactly) to go about downloading and installing the update manually?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sparky
TheArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote