View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 09:14 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi jeff, well, your confusion is especially comprehensible since we are currently in the middle of a big reorganisation of the forums, so some topics are not the most obvious. and to be perfectly obvious even i am not positive here. but i think i would recommend that you put it in the "deals, freebies and ressources" forum. if necessary, we can always move it later !

also, i highly recommend you take a look at feedbooks, which will allow you to self-publish your books, free for the moment, and soon with the option to sell your books if you choose. they've just implemented their wysiwyg interface, which still has a bit of perfecting to be done but is operational ; test it out here : http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/add feedbooks is a brilliant ressource for authors because it really gives you a very powerful tool for self-publishing and making very well-crafted ebooks in (:heavenly chorus: ) epub format (as well as other formats, of course). you can publish your own books or make public domain books available, and feedbooks already has a huge user base with nearly a million books downloaded each month. i'm sure at least a few of them like science fiction so i'd take a close look if i were you ! and tell your friends !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote