View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #4
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Glad to have you on board Jeff. You are the second Author that I know of who has joined this site because of books of theirs that I have posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrity View Post
Thanks to Madam Broshkina for posting Mars Girl, plus comments about the novel and a link to my site. I noticed some traffic coming to marsgirl.us from here so I checked out the site. Very nice. Has anybody out there read Mars Girl? I'm always looking for feedback.

I'll start posting some sections I cut from the novel on my site soon, so if you're interested, I should have one up in by mid-September and will add more new sections as I get them into shape.

Jeff Garrity
www.marsgirl.us
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote