Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #675
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fforc9e View Post
I hope this trick will work. Maybe they will enable this option. If I have KT Ill search for this option, but unfortunately I don't have touch version.

No one search for this "enable option"? I think they can hide it somewhere on first partition (/dev/mmc***/DuoKan/). I can try to find it but I think there is no sense, DK team probably make english locale in next 2-3 weeks (I hope :P ).
You can search in the installation zip. However I suppose it is more than that. Otherwise why would they need their hands free to enable this?
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote