View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #14
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
When I purchase from the large publishers, I assume I am getting a product that has been properly proofed and edited. I tell myself I'm paying more for quality-control, and I'm OK with that. Too often, I find that less-expensive ebooks have too many spelling and grammar errors for my liking.

So, part of the reason I'm willing to pay more is because I assume I'm getting a product that has been thoroughly tested (editing and proof-reading).
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote