View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #13
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetcop View Post
Great stuff, even more concise! Now I know that my priority should definitely be getting the fastboot tool talking to my Kindle in fastboot mode. (currently can't do it because of that problem with it dropping out when unplugged)
UPDATE: There is now a fastboot tool for windows, so you can set fastboot mode from MfgTool and then run fastboot from windows, with no risk of fastboot mode dropping out. You can download it here:

I am glad you like it. I added a "generic" verision of it as a "summary" to the top of the first post in this thread.

Regarding dropping out when unplugged, mine does that too. So it would seem that it should not be unplugged then. dasmoover had that problem when moving his kindle between his windows and his linux computers. I do not remember how that was solved, but the complete IRC conversation was placed into a post if you wish to read it to see how he solved that problem. I will go look for it now...

EDIT: Found it. Post #87. Some of my threads are getting rather large. Read this:

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-25-2012 at 10:53 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote