View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:48 AM   #29
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Freading will have it if you have FLP or another public library that subscribes to them. They usually have it later that day or the next. If you want to read it for free. Hoopla may too. I can't remember if they have sourcebooks or not.
Yeah, none of my libraries have it.

I set up an account with BAM and used Paypal.

It still shows as a pre-order, so not sure what time zone they're using. But hey, I got it for $5.34 plus tax. And it's always good to have another store to buy books at.

ETA: Booksamillion is also on Swagbucks. Shame I didn't check that before placing my order, but I'll know for next time.

Last edited by library addict; 01-03-2017 at 12:54 AM.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote