View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
Charbax
Addict
Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Charbax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You absolutely need to access Google Books I think. That would be a huge selling point. I don't believe any other source of books has as many books. Google says they have scanned 15 million books so far, and it's only a matter of time before they unlock access to all of the books once the lawsuits are settled.

I just don't think you should limit at all the amount of sources for contents that you can support.
Charbax is offline   Reply With Quote