View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 06:21 AM   #1
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
US Touch - used to work, now won't connect

A long time ago (2012) when Kindle models were either launched late or didn't appear at all in the UK I must have obtained a Kindle Touch through some American friends or a US trip.

Then I upgraded to a PaperWhite, then a new PaperWhite, then an Oasis.

Today, I want to use the old Touch for a camping trip, but I cannot get it to register to my UK account. Amazon.com have spent over an hour firstly trying to get it working, then coming up with increasingly complicated ways to make it up to me! (they have no idea why it does not work).

Anyone had a similar issue?

Anyone still happily using a US Touch on their .co.uk account?

Thanks!
amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote